Eela, winner of the 2012 iF Product Design Award, possesses a graceful, pleated wall, seamlessly integrated handles, and stylized Bakelite lid knob make it nothing short of functional artistry. Regarded as Neoflam flagship cookware line, Eela is feature rich and extremely lightweight. Eela’s cutting edge design and color make it the least boring piece of cookware in your arsenal.
- Ecolon ceramic coating provides superior nonstick performance and highly scratch resistant durability.
- Includes tempered glass lid with steam release vent.
- Cast aluminum design is both lightweight and heat conductive
- Integrated Bakelite handle allows for ease of cleaning
- Made in Korea
- 1.5qt Covered Saucepan with Glass lid;
- 4.5qt Covered Stockpot with Glass Lid;
- 2.5qt Low Stockpot with Glass lid
- 11-inch Frying Pan.
Use & Care
Cooking: Always cook on medium or low heat when using cast aluminum cookware. Only minimal preheating is required. We suggest using a little bit of oil or butter to preheating the nonstick surface. Always use wooden or plastic utensils instead of metal utensils.
Cleaning: The cookware is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing all cookware with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge. Please do not use metal abrasives.
Storage: Always use a pan protector or towel between cookware when nesting.